- What Privacy Experts Do About Their Own Digital Privacy Consumer Reports
- The American Who Spied for the Stasi, Princeton Alumni Review
- I Agreed to What? The Surprising Rights Companies Claim in Terms of Service, Consumer Reports
- Should You Share Your Data With Tech Companies? Consumer Reports
- How Much Should It Cost to Get Tested for COVID-19? Consumer Reports
- How to Get Proof of Your Negative COVID-19 Test, Consumer Reports
- Some Home COVID-19 Tests Provide Documents You Can Use to Prove You Tested Negative, Consumer Reports
- How to Prove Your Are Vaccinated for COVID-19, Consumer Reports
- How Companies Are Using Artificial Intelligence to Tell if You’re Lying, Consumer Reports
- Internet Advertising is about to Change, Consumer Reports
- Can Technology Read Emotions? Consumer Reports
- Find a Doctor Near You? Yes, but Medical Booking Sites Have Downsides, Too. Consumer Reports.
- Pharmacies Ask for Lots of Info to Book a COVID-19 Vaccine. What Happens to That Data?, Consumer Reports.
- How to Protect Your COVID-19 Vaccination Card, and Where to Use It, Consumer Reports.
- "Strengthening Protection of Patient Medical Data," Century Foundation
- "Patient Consent and the Commercialization of Lab Data," Clinical Chemistry
- "How your Medical Data Fuels a Hidden Multi-Billion Dollar Trade," Time
- "The Secret Life of the Gay Jewish Immigrant Whose Company Now Sells Your Medical Secrets," The Forward
- "To Tell the Truth: The Story of the Last New York City Game Show," Slate
- "How Ads Follow You from Phone to Desktop to Tablet," MIT Technology Review
- "Watching You Watching TV," Undark
- "The inventor of slot machines that know your identity," Worth
- "How Safe Are Your Medical Secrets?" More
A few photos
©Adam Tanner, all rights reserved.